A food and wine festival in Australia is not unlike those the US. You buy a commemorative glass and start hitting up the various booths. The difference here is that the festival took place along the walkway of the beach so you were able to drink on the beach. Since I was alone it was very easy for me to quickly maneuver in and out of crowds and go straight to the front of the lines. :-)
Even though I was by myself eating, drinking and people watching (seemed to be a common occurrence the first few weeks out here) I had a wonderful time and will make it a point to hit up the festival next year. Hopefully then I'll have some friends. :-)
One of the best parts of my day was heading back to the city on the ferry while the sun was going down. I decided to sit outside on the front of the boat so I could marvel in the beauty of this city.
Leaving Manly
Entrance to Sydney Harbor from the Tasman Sea
Watsons Bay (I think)
The lovely CBD
No comments:
Post a Comment