I was excited about this event not only because it was something fun and different but I was VERY curious of the type of Aussie fashion they would have. Australia might be known for a lot of wonderful things, fashion is not one of them.
The entrance at Town Hall
Walking the red carpet
Tom and I trying our best to pose like the lady in the picture
We got VIP passes which allowed us to get a tour behind the scenes. Was the first time I saw models up close....let me tell you they are ridiculously skinny!
Hanging out in the pre party section where we got lots of free samples!
They had this booth where you could wear these funky dresses/ponchos and take pictures. Tom and I had a field day with this. Pretty much didn't take ourselves seriously at all.
Some of the fashion
Oh and they had some male models too

Very blue steel!
ReplyDelete