Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Welcome to my Aussie Adventures...

I've been meaning to start this blog for quite sometime. But as my good friends Sara and Shawna both know, I'm not one for journaling. I spent 2 months in Europe with them and wrote one paragraph while they filled pages and pages of our adventures. I think I was too busy falling asleep while trying to read Jane Eyre. :-)  I'm hoping being able to do this digitally will keep me inspired. We shall see.

I've officially been in Sydney for 3 months...well almost. I only know my date due to the fact that I get kicked out of my hotel or 'corporate housing' at the end of 3 months and I get kicked out next Wed. So anyway I figured that I better start my blog now or I'll never do it.

I want to start out by explaining why I moved because it seems to be the #1 question from almost everyone I meet. My answer is why not??? Living and working overseas had always been something I thought about doing but it never seemed to be the right time (as if there is a 'right time' to do things). Was looking for something new to do end of 2010...Google makes it crazy easy to work in another country so went for it. Got a job and here I'm at, with no regrets so far. Anyway since its already been 3 months lets see how much I remember of my first few months in the land Down Under.  

No comments:

Post a Comment